Tuesday 25 March 2014

Of Doctors, books and annoyances

So today was my doctors day and she was very understanding and helpful which sometimes is half the battle. She made sure that I saw a referral sent so that I wasn't worrying about it and upped my meds which while I didn't really want to do it, it is what is needed right now.

On to a happier note I've been reading one of the books I bought on Friday (Spike and Co.) which is very good and an interesting insight into the the comedy of the late 50's and early 60's of which I already knew a little bit about already from being interested in Round the Horne and the Goons and looked into the background of both.

And so to annoyances my sister has been fighting with ESA to get money and they are being reluctant to give her it because they keep reading the wrong bit of information. Hopefully this will be sorted shortly when she gets in touch with the advisor who had dealt with this before with her JSA. Considering these are the same people who lost three of my sick notes I am not holding my breath.

But mostly a good day as I came out with the result I wanted from the doctors and have found a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment