Friday 21 March 2014

An out and about day

Up at the early (for me) hour of 8.45am to go to my Creative Writing class and since I had made buns yesterday I took some of them with me. They went down well and all the remaining buns were eaten and enjoyed. I on the other hand was enjoying the fact that one of class had brought her dog in with her, it has separation anxiety and was going to be left alone all day otherwise. It was cute, fluffy and loved that I and my sister would give it strokes and skritches on demand.

After class we went to pick up Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD which came out today, I've been looking forward to this coming out for a while now and it looks just as shiny as I had hoped. I must have put about 120 or so hours in to the originals so I think my PS3 will be seeing some more use over the next few days/weeks.

Then I went to my Friday afternoon volunteering at the BHF working with books. This is fatal for my money as I usually end up coming home with a few and today was no exception. I enjoy the company of the people there and working with the books of course but it has been a long time since I saw a price gun like the one they have there. It can be a little temperamental but I give it a good talking to and it works again. Then it was home and relaxing while watching sis play FFX so so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. Blogger needs a "Like" button. ;) What books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Confessions of an Air Ambulance Doctor, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Titan by Ben Bova and Spike and Co. an book about the comedy writers behind The Goons, Hancock's half hour and many other comedys of that era.

      Delete
    2. *still coveting Assassin's Creed book* :D If it's good, may I borrow when you're done? Mostly just to admire the cover, of course. ;)

      Delete
  2. Great blog and yes, I remember 'that' Creative Writing class! Mark

    ReplyDelete