Tuesday 18 March 2014

Crafting

I love crafts, really I do! I cross stitch, crochet, beading and sew but I'm not doing any of them right now and haven't for a few weeks now. I miss the relaxation they give me but when I try to do one of them I practically stop before I’ve started. I just cannot find the energy or motivation to do it and I hate that and then myself for a bit.

I have a kit that I got free with a magazine it's to make a small pin cushion in the shape of a mouse. I've had it for nearly two weeks and all I've managed to do in that time is cut out the pattern from the magazine and the ears from the fabric. It's sat on my desk staring at me but every time I try and do anything with it all my intentions to be productive or at least just cut a bit out desert me and it stays where it is.

I think that is the worst thing about my depression at the moment is that it has stolen my pleasure and relaxation in my crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment