Saturday 29 March 2014

A nice walk

I walked to the shops today, I haven't been doing so recently been catching the bus instead because it seemed so much easier than walking all that way. But I weighed myself recently and realised that instead of the 10 or so stone I should be I am approaching 13 stone yeah not good. So I am trying to be healthier and walk as it will be good for my weight but also my mind as more exercise is proven to help with depression.

It was a lovely sunny day and the walk was warm with the scent of freshly cut grass and seeing some of the flowers beginning to bloom. So today was a good day and I even got some small cross stitch kits sorted for my mum.

1 comment:

  1. (: It's always nice with the grass cut and the flowers, isn't it? I hope there are more warm days so we can get out and about more.

    ReplyDelete