Friday 11 April 2014

Sleepy Shadow

I had a nap earlier and slept for at least two hours and will not be going to bed as late as I normally do. This week has been tiring but worthwhile in the fact it made me realise I want to do the education thing again I enjoyed being in the classroom learning (or at least sharing my knowledge). So I shall have to poke that and see what is available.

In other news I have an interview and it's for an area I have an interest in crafts. So I have some smart new interview clothes and enthusiasm. Plus I've lost two pounds in weight so all that walking I've been doing this week has definitely been good for me onward and downwards hopefully.

My beloved had his birthday today and was pleased with the gifts he got and very delighted that I brought home chocolate and muffins for him, well you should have some sort of cake on your birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment