Tuesday 8 April 2014

Courses for Shadows...

I'm on a course at the moment, in fact I've been doing more than one (mindfulness, creative writing, whatever else I can get involved with) but this one is a Jobcentre one. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be and the people are nice but still I am in a group I don't know and I tend to get a bit unnerved.

After having a good walk around and buying fruit instead of chocolate I had ten minutes to spare so I did some meditation for five minutes to prepare me for the anxiety of roleplay. It helped me be more relaxed and that in turn helped me to be a very good distracted shop assistant. The teacher said I played the role very well.

I've been managing to walk lots the last few days so hopefully that will help in the long run of me trying to eat healthier and get more exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment