Friday 18 April 2014

Interviews and other things that come to mind

I had my interview on Monday, it was unusual...We as a group (there was four of us) had to make and present a 'product' and what market and price point we would sell it at. Which was fun, got to play with glue and glitter and the interview itself seemed to go okay but I didn't get the job *sigh* back to the job search again.

Had my Mindfulness support group on Wednesday and chatted about this and that and did a standing meditation which was led by our guru on such matters, he is very into Buddhism and can tell you all about it. It was very nice to catch up with some of the group and meet some new faces.

Went back to one of the free to play MMO's I have on the puter Guild Wars 2 and have been enjoying it. First time I played it I think I had too many expectations on what it should be rather than just playing it and figuring it out but coming back to it after quite a while I just went with it and found it enjoyable.

So I got another book from my volunteering gig called Queen Victoria's Book of Spells, it's an anthology of Steampunk type stories and looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment