Saturday 3 May 2014

Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly, lavender's green

Today I went to Yorkshire Lavender with my mother and Lea it is lovely around there and it was nice to be out in the countryside again. I came back with some Lavender and Bergamot bath fizzers, pencil, pencil sharper and an eraser. There was so many Lavender things! Also came back with a Lavender plant for my sister. We want to go back in summer when more of the plants are in flower but I got some lovely shots of the countryside and some of the plants that were in flower and the deer too.

The tea shop had lovely (and generous) portions but the service was a little slow, we watched them lose about three or four tables because they didn't get served for quite a while. But all in all a good day and lovely weather too.

No comments:

Post a Comment