Tuesday 27 May 2014

I Think I've Been Domesticated!

When I was younger I wanted to do everything and go everywhere as all teenagers do. Now I am in my thirties and I am happy that I am getting a new washing machine and my ambition is to have a little home with my partner and be his housewife. Admittedly a housewife who plays MMO's or Xbox but you can't have everything ;) can you.

But at the moment I am happy to clean my kitchen, make sandwiches for my partner to take to work and dinner for my family and would like a steam cleaner as the one I borrowed from my dad got the floor so clean. Still need to work on the cleaning the rest of the flat though. Well my next project is giving the bathroom a good clean, which shouldn't be too hard as there isn't that much to do in there, I think but I'm sure I'll find a few other things to do as I go through there.

No comments:

Post a Comment