Monday 9 June 2014

The Wet, the Crowds and the burgers

We went to to Leeds on Saturday to the White Rose Shopping centre, it was pouring down and we ended up sharing an umbrella to the centre itself from the car. We ended up in Build a Bear as we tend to when we go there Sis wanted to get Rarity from My Little Pony which they are currently doing. I ended up coming home with a white bear who I have named Marc as he is an Almond Cub...

It was very busy and we had never seen it so crowded combination of Saturday and rain I guess. After being in a couple of crowded shops my brain tried to freak out so I sat down for a bit with an audiobook on my ipod and shut my eyes for a bit and concentrated on that, which helped calm me down.

After a peek in a shop or two we then went to the Handmade Burger Co who do very nice burgers and chilled out there for a while chatting and generally being silly. Managed to pick up a few bits for my Sis who like myself has a birthday shortly must be something to do with us being twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment