Tuesday 14 July 2015

Operations, anithetics and recovery oh my

At the end of June 2016 I was relived of the cyst that has been bothering me. This made me happier, but involved being very sick for a while because both me and legira have bad reactions to knock out drugs still managed to go home the same day but was one of the last to leave even though I had gone for the op at 11am. But I have recovered well my scars are minimal even with the surgeon having to cut a bit further at the belly button due to a previous op. Still have a bit of internal scar pain sometimes but considering they found endometriosis it's not surprising that it is happening. 

On my sisters cyst or two I should say, the large one was removed on Christmas Eve but the surgeon decided that a wait and see approach should be taken on the other as it is in a difficult spot. The large one was fluid filled (2.1 litres) and nothing to worry about. She is doing much better as being able to eat is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment